The Christina-Taylor Green Memorial Foundation is proud to announce it is accepting grant proposal applications for the 2013 funding cycle.
Grant Application 2013
MISSION AND VISION
The mission of the Christina-Taylor Green Memorial Foundation is to honor the life and memory of Christina-Taylor Green through charitable and educational projects that reflect and embody her interests, values, and dreams. These charitable and educational projects focus on the Three A’s: Athletics, Arts, and Academics. Our vision is a community that enables children to learn, and to grow into their full potential, despite financial challenges.
- Eligible entities include nonprofit charitable organizations classified as a 501(c)(3) public charity by the Internal Revenue Service, or
- Public school districts, or
- Private/public elementary and secondary schools.
The CTGMF Board has chosen to support projects and programs primarily in southern Arizona. Projects located in other areas will be considered.
CTGMF provides funding in the form of grants for projects that support its mission and vision statements. Selection will be contingent upon available funds and how well the proposal meets the program criteria and mission statement. Proposals that incorporate matching funds are encouraged and will be given a higher priority when considering awards. Suggested endeavors include but are not limited to the following:
- Education projects to support youth in grades 1-12
- Arts, music, and sports programs with emphasis on supplementing supplies and equipment
- Technology upgrades
- Student government and youth leadership programs
Our grant-making schedule is as follows:
- Deadline for submission is May 3, 2013
- Anticipated CTGMF Board review is May 2013
- Anticipated grant notification of award is June 2013
- Project completed and final report filed by June 30, 2014